RETIRED SENIOR VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
VOLUNTEERING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!
Adams/Arapahoe RSVP Program
The Senior Hub, Inc.
• RSVP is a national program that matches volunteers with organizations in their area that need volunteers.
• There are no fees or dues to be an RSVP member, but an enrollment form must be completed so the volunteer’s hours may be collected.
• Volunteers can live anywhere but must volunteer in the Adams/Arapahoe RSVP service area.
• The service area includes all of Adams County and eastern parts of Arapahoe County including Aurora, Centennial and all of the East I-70 communities between Aurora and Deer Trail.
• Volunteers negotiate when and how much they volunteer with their assigned volunteer stations.
• Benefits include supplemental insurance coverage under the group plan provided for Adams/Arapahoe volunteers at no expense to the volunteer. There is also the possibility for mileage reimbursement for mileage while volunteering, if the volunteer’s income qualifies. Volunteers also receive four newsletters per year and are invited to attend a free annual Volunteer Recognition Luncheon.
• Examples of volunteer stations include: Schools, hospitals, food banks, senior centers, congregate meal sites, Meals On Wheels programs, churches, assisted living and nursing homes, government agencies, not-for-profit organizations, and much more. Many volunteers serve in their own homes by making lap robes or other items to donate, or by making calls to shut-ins.
For information about RSVP call 303-426-4408 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Click Here to access the page for the SCHOOLS WHERE ALL THRIVE PROGRAM (SWAT)