Senior Solutions offers resource information, counseling, and problem solving in many areas, including housing, food, advocacy, health care and emergency assistance. The program also operates the following services for Adams County older adults to help them maintain health and independence in their own homes:
- Senior Solutions Emergency Food Pantry—Qualifying Adams County seniors may access this food pantry once every 30 days.
- Medical Equipment Lending Service—The Senior Solutions Durable Medical Equipment Lending Closet is a free service available to all seniors 60 years of age and older. Please note that donations (from those who can afford it) are welcome and much appreciated. All donations assist us in repairing or replacing equipment as needed, so that we can continue to serve our community’s elders.
- To set up an appointment, please contact our Senior Solutions Director, Maida Pearce, at 303-426-4408 ext. 214 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are under 60 years of age, please call for rental costs and equipment availability.
- Handyman Referral Program—This program has a referral network of qualified handymen who work for seniors at a very low rate, usually around $25-$30 per hour. Handymen will submit a bid on larger jobs, such as roofing, which include a Senior discount. All handymen are self-employed, though they have been interviewed and screened by The Senior Hub, Inc. Handymen are not bonded or insured by The Senior Hub, Inc.
- Senior Tech Support Group–Learn about your smart phone, tablet, or laptop in a fun, supportive setting! Our Senior Tech Support Group meets the first Friday of every month at 2 p.m. The sessions are free, but reservations are required; contact Maida Pearce at 303-426-4408 ext. 214, or email@example.com to register.
- Senior Solutions Resource Guide—A directory of many resources and services useful to seniors, especially those living in Adams County. Click the image below to open a PDF version of the complete booklet, or contact Senior Solutions at the phone number or email address listed below to receive a printed copy.
For more information about Senior Solutions or any of the services above, contact Maida Pearce, our Senior Solutions Director, at 303-426-4408 or firstname.lastname@example.org.