Senior Solutions offers resource information, counseling, and problem solving in many areas, including housing, food, advocacy, health care and emergency assistance. The program also operates the following services for Adams County older adults to help them maintain health and independence in their own homes:
- Senior Solutions Emergency Food Pantry—Qualifying Adams County seniors may access this food pantry once every 30 days.
- Medical Equipment Lending Service—We loan durable medical equipment, such as bath benches, wheelchairs, walkers, etc.
- For clients 60 years of age and older, our rate is $10 per month for ANY ITEM.
- For clients aged 50 — 59, our monthly rates are as follows:
- Walker & Canes: $10
- Walkers with wheels: $30
- Knee Scooter: $75
- Wheelchair: $20
- Transfer Bath Bench: $20
- Bath Bench: $15
- Please contact our Senior Solutions Department for equipment lending rates for clients younger than 50 years of age.
- If you can’t afford these rates, please contact Maida Pearce, our Senior Solutions Director, at 303-426-4408 or email@example.com. We strive to help you find the equipment you need, and can provide referrals to other resources.
- Handyman Referral Program—This program has a referral network of qualified handymen who work for seniors at a very low rate, usually around $25-$30 per hour. Handymen will submit a bid on larger jobs, such as roofing, which include a Senior discount. All handymen are self-employed, though they have been interviewed and screened by The Senior Hub, Inc. Handymen are not bonded or insured by The Senior Hub, Inc.
- Senior Tech Support Group–Learn about your smart phone, tablet, or laptop in a fun, supportive setting! Our Senior Tech Support Group meets the first Friday of every month at 2 p.m. The sessions are free, but reservations are required; contact Maida Pearce at 303-426-4408 ext. 214, or firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- Senior Solutions Resource Guide—A directory of many resources and services useful to seniors, especially those living in Adams County. Click the image below to open a PDF version of the complete booklet, or contact Senior Solutions at the phone number or email address listed below to receive a printed copy.
For more information about Senior Solutions or any of the services above, contact Maida Pearce, our Senior Solutions Director, at 303-426-4408 or email@example.com.