The Senior Hub, Inc. began operating as a non-profit 501(c)(3) resource center for seniors in 1986.
The mission of The Senior Hub is to advance the quality of life for older adults through advocacy, community partnerships, and a variety of direct services planned to sustain an independent, healthy aging experience. To accomplish our mission, we have established the following strategic goals:
- We will inform and educate older adults about services available and, conversely, the community about the needs of older adults.
- We will join efforts with other public and private entities to identify, plan, and offer solutions to meet the needs of older adults.
- We will provide opportunities to older adults to be involved in their communities, to remain active, and to use their skills.
- We will provide leadership in the community as a recognized source of expertise and advocacy on older adult issues.
- We will design and deliver direct services to safeguard the health, safety, and independence of the growing older population.
The Senior Hub, Inc. Board of Directors
Ms. Michelle Andrews
Director of Leasing
Denver Merchandise Mart
Ms. Kathryn R. Tolison, Esq.
Family Law Attorney, Tolison & Williams, Attorneys at Law, LLC
Mr. Brett Spillman
Vice President, Commercial Bank Division
AMG National Trust Bank
Directors At Large
Ms. Barbara Sanders
Business Owner/Retired Geriatric Care Manager
Ms. Felicia Malone
Funeral Director/Mortician in Charge
Shannon & Malone Chapel of Peace
Ms. Joy Hinshaw
Clinical Recruiter for AHEC
Anschutz Medical Campus
Ms. Anita Brauch
Retired/Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities
Mr. Ken Williams
General Manager, Events Services
Brede Exposition Services