Adult Day Service
The Senior Hub’s Adult Day Service provides a break (respite) to the caregiver while providing social activities and health services for adults with Alzheimer’s Disease, dementia, chronic illnesses, and other problems that increase their needs for care. Adult Day Service participants have an opportunity to interact socially with peers, share in stimulating activities, and receive assistance with their activities of daily living.
- We provide supervised social and physical activities, discussions to stimulate memory, nutritious lunch and snacks and wellness checks.
- We offer support and socialization for older adults who are at risk being home alone during the day due to physical, cognitive, or socialization needs.
- You may choose to attend a half day per week or any additional time up to five full days a week.
- We accept private pay clients, insurance coverage, or for those who qualify, Medicaid payments.
- Caregiver Grant assistance may be available.
- Our services allows a family to keep their loved one at home, rather than placing them in nursing or assisted-living care.
- We offer the families of those we serve, peace of mind and a healthy solution to the care of those they love.
Adult Day programs are one of the fastest growing components of community-based long-term care. They have been providing a form of respite for caregivers in the United States for more than twenty-five years.
Providing care for an aging parent, spouse, or loved one can be an overwhelming responsibility for family members and friends. Too often, struggling caregivers believe that nursing home placement is the only alternative available to them. Adult Day Services can be an option.
Click here to read our September 2017 newsletter and see what’s happening at The Senior Hub.
For more information, please contact Nancy Kingsbury, our Adult Day Service Program Director, at 303-287-2400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
10190 Bannock Street, Suite 104
Northglenn, CO 80260
Monday through Friday
7:30 AM – 5:30 PM