The Senior Hub, Inc. began operating as a non-profit 501(c)(3) resource center for seniors in 1986.
The mission of The Senior Hub is to advance the quality of life for older adults through advocacy, community partnerships, and a variety of direct services planned to sustain an independent, healthy aging experience. To accomplish our mission, we have established the following strategic goals:
- We will inform and educate older adults about services available and, conversely, the community about the needs of older adults.
- We will join efforts with other public and private entities to identify, plan, and offer solutions to meet the needs of older adults.
- We will provide opportunities to older adults to be involved in their communities, to remain active, and to use their skills.
- We will provide leadership in the community as a recognized source of expertise and advocacy on older adult issues.
- We will design and deliver direct services to safeguard the health, safety, and independence of the growing older population.
Directors At Large
Ms. Barbara Sanders
Ms. Felicia Malone
Ms. Joy Hinshaw
Ms. Anita Brauch
Mr. Ken Williams