The Senior Hub is a nonprofit agency founded in 1986 with a clear mission to provide services and support to assist aging adults to remain in their homes, as long as possible. Our agency serves older adults in Arapahoe and Adams county through a variety of programs and initiatives:
- Meals on Wheels– hot home-delivered meals and commodities boxes
- Home Care Services– non-medical in-home care services that include: bathing, dressing, light housekeeping, meal preparation, and laundry for those who qualify
- Adult Day Services – onsite full and half-day programs for aging adults with cognitive decline, dementia, and/or Alzheimer’s disease, located in Federal Heights
- Senior Solutions/ Senior Tech– a resource arm for clients and families needing help accessing community and county resources, medical equipment leasing, and small customized technology classes from beginner to intermediate learners
- Food Pantry– a small dignified food bank experience that provides a variety of food items including produce, meat dairy, and baked goods, as available
- Volunteer Program– a volunteer program that mobilizes community volunteers of all ages for Senior Hub initiative including Meals on Wheels, Food Pantry, Well Elder, and special projects and events.
At the Senior Hub we strive to provide current and purposeful resources and trainings that meet the needs of our aging adult communities on many levels. It is our mission to empower the lives of those we serve, to assist the families that support them, and to engage community partners that enrich our efforts.