The Senior Hub’s Adult Day Service provides a break (respite) to the caregiver while providing social activities and health services for adults with Alzheimer’s Disease, dementia, chronic illnesses, and other problems that increase their needs for care. Adult Day Service participants have an opportunity to interact socially with peers, share in stimulating activities, and receive assistance with their activities of daily living.
- We provide supervised social and physical activities, discussions to stimulate memory, nutritious lunch and snacks and wellness checks.
- We offer support and socialization for older adults who are at risk being home alone during the day due to physical, cognitive, or socialization needs.
- You may choose to attend a half day per week or any additional time up to five full days a week.
- We accept private pay clients, insurance coverage, or for those who qualify, Medicaid payments.
- Caregiver Grant assistance may be available.
- Our services allows a family to keep their loved one at home, rather than placing them in nursing or assisted-living care.
- We offer the families of those we serve, peace of mind and a healthy solution to the care of those they love.