The Senior Hub, Inc. began operating as a non-profit 501(c)(3) resource center for seniors in 1986.
The mission of The Senior Hub is to advance the quality of life for older adults through advocacy, community partnerships, and a variety of direct services planned to sustain an independent, healthy aging experience. To accomplish our mission, we have established the following strategic goals:
- We will inform and educate older adults about services available and, conversely, the community about the needs of older adults.
- We will join efforts with other public and private entities to identify, plan, and offer solutions to meet the needs of older adults.
- We will provide opportunities to older adults to be involved in their communities, to remain active, and to use their skills.
- We will provide leadership in the community as a recognized source of expertise and advocacy on older adult issues.
- We will design and deliver direct services to safeguard the health, safety, and independence of the growing older population.